十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Friday, October 5, 2012

久しいぶり~!

あぁ、本当に久しいぶりにブローグを書きますよねー…


どうかなぁ…
まぁ、僕は今イギリスに帰りますので、三年生になりました。
今年は日本語クラスは行きません、理由は二つにあります:

  1. 今年はファイナルプロジェクトがありますから、そのせいで時間表は忙しいになりました。この学期はまだ時間があります、でも次の学期は無理です。
  2. 人数が足りないレベル3のクラスは行われていません。
僕唯一の息抜きは失われた…はぁ。

I think I should start writing in English right now, eh?

Well, my journey back here wasn't exactly smooth; neither was my first two weeks back in uni life.
Like last year, I hit a couple of bumps and I think the rest of my academic year would be smooth sailing (hopefully).
First was my precious milo bursting in my bag due to the pressure and most of the stuff in my baggage that was uncovered was coated with it.
Then it was the problem with my laptops connecting to the uni wifi; even my phone couldn't connect at all.
Then, it was the raining that made it somewhat of a problem to move my stuff back from D's place.
...
At the start of my final academic year in this uni, I'm left without a tutor as she's left on an adventure and gone to be the associate prof. in the University of Brunei.
The whole department is in a mess due to the shuffle in staff and the refurbishments being done at the building I have my usual lectures in.
Now, I have to catch a bus to St. Peters every Monday morning just for a bloody hour lecture by Bob and the seminar session for PathoThera3.
And finally, I was stuck between switching CliBio for MedMicro because of the 2 incompetent lectures that were teaching us. That problem has been sorted out though and I'm sticking to it thanks to Bill, who ACTUALLY does know what he's lecturing about!

Speaking of Bob, he made a bloody arse of himself last week when he suddenly decided to go back on his word on giving us the freedom of choosing our groupmates and titles on the presentation we have to do.
We were almost done with ours (Schizophrenia) and even volunteered to go up first but no... That geezer said 'that's just too bad but life's unfair' and brushed us off.
So he reshuffled the groups, which was basically grouping us based on the register, and won't be giving us our topics until 3 week before we present... Just to make it "FAIR" to everyone else.
I blame the people who complained about the time frame we had to work with first time round... They've bloody messed it up and made it a hell lot worse, since it'll be harder when working with people you'e never worked with before.
I got lucky and was grouped with Chris, Tom and David. Michael's in but that's just a little uh...

About my final year project... I still don't have a title, yet.
I've gone for histology-histochemistry because immunology wasn't offered this year (also because I think the uni hasn't found a suitable replacement for Anne yet).
My project supervisor is Dr. Jane Armstrong and she's currently working on cancer research.
Oh yes, my project would be somewhat related but she's still planning it out.
So yeah, I'm pretty psyched about it.

My housemates for this year are... Ok, I guess.
I've got 3 from Taiwan on a language exchange program, Lavinia from Romania doing business and management, Gloryia from Bulgaria, a girl from China, Stephanie from Malaysia doing 1st year Pharmacy, Fennie who is a Finnish-born Hongkee  doing her PostG and Amy from last year.
The rooms are filled but I've never seen most of the people so to me, it's pretty good.
I've got pretty good fridge space too and even managed to score myself two freezer spaces and three cupboards; much better than last year.

Also, I've agreed to go on a once-a-month outing with Priscilla, Kishanie and Rows to blow off some 3rd year steam. It's the Friday of every month and they're the ones planning it. 
The first one we had was at Cooper Rose and it was really fun, though the food was less than satisfactory.
Priscilla's gone for placement and so has Iryna so it does feel a little odd not having the both of them around. Of course, there are others but I'm closer to the both of them.

I guess that's about it.
Lectures just started and the weather's been rather cold lately.
I foresee a cold winter and am crossing my fingers for the opposite because my heating doesn't work as well as it did last year.
I'm still keeping my weekends uni-related free so I'm still playing games. 息抜きは必要でしょ~!或るいは必ず奇妙になるんです。

そろそろ寝るの時間だよ、今度はいまのところです。
また暇な時~!